AIRPORT STAFF ABANDON NIGERIAN TO DIE THINKING HE HAD EBOLA AFTER BAGS OF COCAINE HE SWALLOWED BURST IN HIS STOMACH

0
1849

A Nigerian drug mule has died in a Spanish airport after cocaine bags inside his body split open – because airport staff refused to touch him fearing he had Ebola.

MailOnline reports that the man collapsed in the customs area of the Madrid-Barajas airport outside the capital after arriving on a flight from Istanbul.

Upon hearing that the man was from Nigeria, staff were too afraid to approach the man and left him in shivers on the airport floor.

It added: ‘A civil guard officer initially positioned the man on his side and identified him from personal documents.

‘When it was clear he was a Nigerian, no one dared touch him.

‘Medical staff decided immediately that there was a risk that this could be a case of Ebola.’

It later transpired that the man was suffering the effects of a cocaine overdose after several bags of the drug burst in his stomach.

A passenger accompanying the Nigerian later told police that he had flown from Madrid to Istanbul on October 14 and had not been to Nigeria for four years.

Source: MailOnline

Sign up for our daily newsletter

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox every day. Stay informed with the Orijo Reporter's leading coverage of Nigerian and world news.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here