Initiator of MMM Nigeria, Mr. Chuddy Ugorji, has fled the country with his immediate family including his wife, Amaka, to Philippines.
The top guider’s flight is coming on the heels of the popular ponzi scheme’s inability to pay its over two million participants again, who have their money trapped in the scheme.
Read also: Teenage girl flees home with boyfriend
Twenty-four hours before leaving Nigeria’s shore, Ugorji released a new set of conditions for the payment of investors wherein those with little investments are to be paid first before those who invested heavily.
The new guidelines on its blog include: As a necessary measure, we decided to set limit to withdrawal this week thus the N31,000 maximum withdrawal on your P;
2. We are still committed to prioritise paying smaller amounts first and gradually increase the amount to higher ones; 3. The system does the calculations and knows how to calculate everyone’s mavros.
4. Between Friday that we opened and today, hundreds of thousands of GH orders have been matched; and
5. More and more GH orders will be matched as time goes on. If you see error notification when trying to GH, just keep trying.
6. PH to GH is still a suggestion to be tabled before Sergey Mavrodi for consideration. Disregard any info suggesting that you must PH to GH till further announcement in your PO.
7. Freezing of bonuses for now is another suggestion to be tabled before Sergey Mavrodi for his consideration. Which means if approved, you will only be able to GH your personal contributions for now until the system recovers and stabilizes.