Three family members die after eating Amala in Kwara

0
107

Three family members have died of suspected food poisoning in Ilorin East Local Government Area of Kwara State.

The sad incident occurred on Tuesday.

The death of the trio, who are siblings was said to have been caused by a poisonous yam flour meal better known as Amala, which they consumed alongside two other children of their parents, who are said to be in critical condition.

The siblings, according to report, upon eating the meal fell into stomach ache and were also vomiting, which prompted neighbours and family to rush them to a hospital in Ilorin metropolis, where three of them were pronounced dead and two other lives’ hanging in the balance.

Sign up for our daily newsletter

Get the latest news delivered straight to your inbox every day. Stay informed with the Orijo Reporter's leading coverage of Nigerian and world news.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here