The Special Assistant to the ex-vice president on Public Communications, Mr Phrank Shaibu said about 300,000 Nigerians put their signatures to the petition calling for visa ban for ex-governor, Nyesom Wike.
The latter a member of the Peoples Democratic Party campaigned openly against the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, with whom he contested for the main opposition’s ticket and lost to, and in turn, threw his weight behind the ruling All Progressives Congress candidate and now incumbent, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Reacting to opprobrium the APC threw at EU’s final report on the 2023 polls, Shaibu knocked the ruling party.
He said, the traction purportedly gained by the petition on change.org against Wike is a hint given of the election as not being free and fair.
“The Presidential election in Rivers State was rigged as evidenced by what INEC has uploaded on IREV. So far, nearly 300,000 Nigerians have signed a petition on change.org demanding a visa ban against former Governor, Nyesom Wike.
“Tinubu is now on the verge of appointing Wike as a minister as a reward for that disgraceful election. What a shame! And this is the character who claimed to have fought for the actualization of June 12?,” he said.















